• Fast installation is one of the great benefits of choosing vinyl boat wrap. Yacht exterior can be wrapped in a matter of a few days, depending on the size of the boat.
• Vynil wraps are considered to last 5-7 years, depending on selected vinyl quality and exposure to climate conditions.
They are UV and color fade resistant.
• Full wrapping of a new yacht protects gel coat, preserving value for future resale.
For older yachts, benefit is cost-efficiant way to give your boat a new look and cover oxidised gel coat.
• It is also very efficiant way for advertising. The options are countless, from applying partial graphic elements such as logos to printing fully customized design.
• Maintenance is easy, requiring only marine-safe soap, water and soft brush.
• Applying high quality architectural finish is a must in the yacht renovation process.
Whether you want a complete make-over or just a few changes there are many options regarding colors and textures.
It is possible to wrap anything – from walls, ceilings, doors, tables to cabinets.
Window film is used to decrease the amount of solar energy (heat) and ultraviolet light entering through windows.
Many benefits come with installing window film in your yacht:
• Temperature drop
• Improved energy savings
• Reduced glare
• Improved comfort
• Helps extend the life of furnishings by reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading.
• Increased privacy
• Increased safety
Unlike curtains or blinds that need to be closed to be effective, window films are designed to allow light in, help reduce heat and glare, and maintain your view, all at the same time.
Window film increases safety by helping to hold broken glass together, preventing flying glass shards.